Friday, February 8, 2013

Done! #48

♡ 48. Make birthday cascarones for E.

I made forty of these confetti eggs for my last birthday so I figured seven would be a piece of cake.

Step 1. Dye them. Actually, step one is to collect the egg shells. Then dye them.

Step 2. Let them dry. These empty egg cartons came in handy.

Step 3. Fill them with confetti. I couldn't find the confetti I had leftover from my birthday cascarones so I had to resort to using a pack of Halloween confetti. What's more surprising than confetti flying out of egg shells? Black and orange cats flying out of egg shells in February!

Step 4. Cover the openings with tissue paper.

Step 5. Witness someone wonder why they have a carton of eggs among their birthday gifts.

And then you crack them over someone's head and make a big mess that even a vacuum cleaner can't fully clean up.

No comments:

Post a Comment